Friday, January 23, 2009

loops and hoops

Well, so much for posting more frequently. I've actually been working on a post about hand weaving of all things, but it's taking a while to come together, so instead I'll share a little Friday jewelry fun.

I love that Etsy has added the ability to subscribe to an rss feed of your favorite shops, but it's a dangerous thing. Now that I can see all of my favorite shop's new listings right along with all of my blog subscriptions, it's hard to resist the temptation to buy everything. I've noticed that I've faved a lot of jewelry designers who make simple, everyday pieces, and apparently I'm drawn to loops and hoops. Here's just a few...

I'd like one of everything in Kusu's shop, but I particularly like her not-quite-round hoop earrings:



From Dreams and Jewelry, a simple gold circle on a chain:
Set of 6 slender bangles from Kira Ferrer.
And finally another simple circle on a chain, this time in silver, from Kenton Beadworks:

No comments: