Tuesday, June 23, 2009

on hiatus

With a new job and another baby on the way, it appears I'm not able to keep this site updated anymore. I promised you a post on weaving, and while I never really did get that pulled together, the whole idea came about from my admiration of Avalanche Loom's products and studio. So before I go, I'll share a few photos with you here - I'm sure they will inspire you as much as they did me.

Wouldn't you love going to work every day if this was where you worked?


And look at what she makes there...this gorgeously nubby winter rug:

And this sassy scarf (who even knew you could weave a scarf? I didn't):

Her products are available online or from her shop in Avalanche, WI.
+++++++++++++++++++

I may have one more post in the next week or so to let you know about a BIG sale at Peacock Modern. I'm closing down the shop at the end of summer for maternity leave, and will be listing some new things and putting everything on sale in the coming weeks. Stay tuned...

No comments: